HRI’s Pro Bono Committee is comprised of attorneys who are dedicated to the development of HRI’s Pro Bono Program and continuing legal education for legal volunteers. Each of the attorneys serving on the Committee has demonstrated their commitment to the work of HRI and has significantly contributed to the development of the William O. Holston Pro Bono Program.
HRI’s Pro Bono Committee strives to:
- Recognize and reward the generous commitment made each year by HRI’s pro bono attorneys.
- Provide support to active pro bono attorneys who are handling cases through HRI.
- Participate in and provide opportunities for continuing legal education for active pro bono attorneys.
- Facilitate networking among HRI pro bono attorneys.
- Serve as a liaison between HRI and the community of past, present and potential pro bono attorneys.
- Identify additional opportunities for HRI pro bono attorneys to serve HRI’s clients.
Pro Bono Committee Members
- Amit Patel, Jackson Walker LLP, Chair
- Diane Couchman
- Eva Turner, Ogletree Deakins LLP
- Amy Bowen, Hunton & Williams
- Kelley Conaty, Sidley Austin LLP
- Julie Feldman, Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP
- Joanna Grigson, Patton Boggs LLP
- Meghan Nylin, Thompson & Knight LLP
- Kim McCoy, Vinson & Elkins LLP
- Laura O’Rourke, Baker & McKenzie LLP
- Francisco Rivero, Reed Smith
- Evan Tilton, Commscope
- Chase Cooper, Sidley Austin LLP
- John Schwartz, Norton Rose Fulbright
- Beverly Godbey, Gardere
- Tricia DeLeon, Gruber Elrod Johansen Hail Shank LLP
- Andre Ferrari, Haynes & Boone LLP
- Bri Simpson
- Linda Stahl, Carter Scholer Arnett & Mockler, PLLC
- Jasmine Wynton, Thompson & Knight LLP
- Pete Thompson, Strasburger & Price LLP
If you are an attorney interested in joining HRI’s Pro Bono Committee, please contact HRI’s Volunteer Coordinator, Elisabeth Hagberg, at email@example.com