HRI’s Pro Bono Committee is comprised of attorneys who are dedicated to the development of HRI’s Pro Bono Program and continuing legal education for legal volunteers. Each of the attorneys serving on the Committee has demonstrated their commitment to the work of HRI and has significantly contributed to the development of the William O. Holston Pro Bono Program.
HRI’s Pro Bono Committee strives to:
- Recognize and reward the generous commitment made each year by HRI’s pro bono attorneys.
- Provide support to active pro bono attorneys who are handling cases through HRI.
- Participate in and provide opportunities for continuing legal education for active pro bono attorneys.
- Facilitate networking among HRI pro bono attorneys.
- Serve as a liaison between HRI and the community of past, present and potential pro bono attorneys.
- Identify additional opportunities for HRI pro bono attorneys to serve HRI’s clients.
Pro Bono Committee Members
- Diane P. Couchman, Chair
- Eva Turner, Associate Committee Chair, Ogletree Deakins LLP
- Amy Bowen, Hunton & Williams
- Kelley Conaty, Sidley Austin LLP
- Wendy Curtis, Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP
- Joanna Grigson, Patton Boggs LLP
- Julie Griffis, Jones Day
- Kim McCoy, Vinson & Elkins LLP
- Laura O’Rourke, Baker & McKenzie LLP
- Francisco Rivero, Haynes & Boone LLP
- Evan Tilton, Gibson Dunn & Crutcher LLP
- John Schwartz, Fulbright & Jaworski LLP
If you are an attorney interested in joining HRI’s Pro Bono Committee, please contact HRI’s Legal Director Christine Mansour.