HRI of North Texas provides legal and support services to refugees and immigrants who have suffered human rights abuses. We also advocate for justice and promote international human rights for all.
- Belief in the basic human rights of all people.
- Respect for the worth and dignity of individuals.
- Professionalism in our approach to pro bono legal and other service delivery.
- Accountability to clients, supporters, and the public.
- Respect for other cultures and U.S. law.
- Responsiveness to individual client needs.
Click here to learn more about what HRI does.