Mission: HRI of North Texas provides legal and support services to refugees and immigrants who have suffered human rights abuses, advocates for justice and promotes international human rights.
- Belief in the basic human rights of all people.
- Respect for the worth and dignity of individuals.
- Professionalism in our approach to pro bono legal and other service delivery.
- Accountability to clients, supporters, and the public.
- Respect for other cultures and U.S. law.
- Responsiveness to individual client needs.
Click here to learn more about what HRI does.